Who doesn’t love homemade peanut butter cookies with a glass of milk! Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies are perfect little treats for your kids school snack box or you can also serve them in evenings, along with a plain glass of milk. The texture of these cookies are a bit crunchy yet melt in mouth.
- ½ cup butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter ( smooth)
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup chocolate chip
- ¼ cup crushed peanut
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take ½ cup butter. make sure to take softened butter.
- Also, add ½ cup brown sugar and ¼ cup sugar.
- Beat well until the butter turns creamy.
- Now add ½ cup peanut butter and mix well.
- Sieve 1 cup all purpose flour, ½ tsp baking soda, ½ tsp baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Now add 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2cup chocolate chip, ¼ cup crushed peanut and mix well.
- Now pinch a ball sized dough and flatten slightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350F) for 10 minutes. The cookies will look quite underdone when you take them out. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the tray, as they firm up while cooling.