Ferrero Rocher cupcakes without eggs? You bet! These delightful, egg-free cupcakes bring you the taste of those heavenly chocolates in cupcake form.
The fluffy, moist cake yields to reveal a surprise center – a swirl of rich Nutella cream, studded with crunchy hazelnuts. The smooth chocolate shell of the Ferrero Rocher adds a final layer of satisfying snap.
Ferrero Rocher cupcakes are beyond versatile. They’re perfect for a festive dessert, a sweet treat at a birthday party, or simply a decadent indulgence to brighten your day. Their elegant simplicity, rich flavors, and Ferrero Rocher toppers make them ideal for any occasion.
So, take a bite and revel in the luxurious taste of Ferrero Rocher cupcakes. Let the creamy Nutella, crunchy hazelnuts, and moist cake tantalize your taste buds, and savor the feeling of pure decadent indulgence.
Eggless Ferrero Rocher cupcakesCourse: Desserts
1 Cup Maida or all purpose flour
3 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
1 tsp -Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
1/2 Cup Butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
9 Ferrero Rocher
1 cup milk
1 ½ cups heavy cream or heavy whipping cream
½ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup dark cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup Nutella
4-5 Ferrero Rocher
½ cup hazelnuts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Condensed Milk butter, and vanilla extract. Beat with Electric Beater or with Hand whisk , till creamy.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Don’t overmix.
- Fill muffin liners halfway with chocolate cupcake batter. Add an unwrapped Ferrero Rocher chocolate into the center of each cupcake and press it down.
- Top each Ferrero Rocher with about tablespoon of batter to cover. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool slightly in the tin before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread each cooled cupcake with a ½ tablespoon of Nutella. Sprinkle some chopped hazelnuts side of the cupcake
- Frost each cupcake with a Chocolate icing.
- Top with either half or whole Ferrero Rocher.
- For this recipe you can make nine cupcakes.
- For the Frosting
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, combine cold heavy cream, powdered sugar, dark cocoa powder and vanilla extract.
- Use a whisk attachment or an electric hand mixer to mix on low speed until the dark cocoa powder is combined with the cream.
- Slowly turn the mixer to medium speed and whip the cream until frothy.
- Increase the speed to medium-high and whip until creamy, medium-stiff peaks form. Do not overmix the whipped cream.
- Pipe or spread the chocolate whipped cream frosting