Coffee & Chocolate is a deadly combination in itself. But when they get mixed with cream & lady fingers, I would say it becomes a heavenly combination. So I would just say u guys, Keep Calm & Enjoy this Tiramisu Ice cream. It’s a no churn, Eggless ice cream 🍨 recipe It is creamy, smooth, mildly sweeten, and has an elegant and rich taste.
- 2 cups whipping cream, cold
- 1 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional)
- 18 lady finger cookies
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 tablespoons warm water
- For dipping ladyfingers-
- 4 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 cup warm water
- For garnish-
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- In a small bowl dissolve your instant espresso powder in water, set aside.
- Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream.
- Then, turn up the machine speed again and whip until your mixture is thick and to stiff peaks
- Divide mixture in half.
- Stir in vanilla extract in one part and coffee mixture in another part.
- Line a loaf pan with overhanging plastic wrap.
- Place half the Vanilla mixture in the prepared loaf pan. Dip ladyfinger in liquid coffee and layer them on vanilla ice cream.
- Repeat the process above, this time using the Coffee ice cream Spread half of the coffee ice cream over the ladyfingers and repeat the same process for 2 more layers.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove plastic wrap.
- Top with powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Slice and Serve.