If you’re looking for something quick, simple and still impressive to impress your guest this biscuit cake is for you! It’s no-bake and extremely simple to put together. You only need a few basic kitchen staples to make this and I’m sure everyone will absolutely looove it!
- 40 Marie biscuits
- 3/4cup Milk
- 2 Bananas
- Cookie sheet
- Plastic Wrap
- Nutella Frosting
- 2 cup cold cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2cup sugar
- 2 table cocoa powder
- For garnish
- 1 tablespoon Pistachio
- 2 table melted white chocolate
- Few raspberry (optional)
- Add cream in a large bowl and beat with an electric beater until thick add Nutella, sugar, cocoa powder mix again. The Nutella frosting is ready.
- Take cookie sheet spread plastic wrap on it.
- Dip each biscuit in milk and spread 12 biscuits. spread some frosting on the first layer of biscuits.
- Place the second layer of biscuits and spread some frosting on them.
- Place the third layer of biscuits. Don’t add biscuits in the middle (watch video) add frosting.
- Repeat one more time. It is the last layer. Spread some frosting on the last layer too.
- Place 2 bananas in middle. Using the plastic wrap fold the biscuits in the pyramid shape
- Set in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
- Then remove it from the fridge and spread the rest of the Nutella frosting on the sides of the pyramid cake.
- Drizzle with white chocolate.
- Sprinkle some Pistachio and keep in the fridge for 2 hours again.
- Slice and serve, enjoy!