Today’s post is another Swiss roll cake. It’s like almost too long I didn’t bake any roll cake.Try this simple and quick recipe for Swiss Roll cake. A showstopper dessert to wow your guests this holiday. It will surely be a winner. Simple Way of Making Swiss Roll.
- 1 cup All purpose flour (maida)
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter room temperature
- 1 teaspoons Pure Vanilla extract
- 2-3 drop green food color
Vanilla Whipped Cream
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup sugar or confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda and sift them.
- Add condensed milk, butter, vanilla essence, beat until light and fluffy.
- add milk and whisk well. Add rest of the dry ingredients.mix well.
- Take about 1 cup of that batter and place it into a piping bag.
- Add a few drops of green food colour for the rest of the batter fold nicely to combine then put into a piping bag.
- Line a tray with parchment paper, Pipe the green batter over the prepared baking pan and make a line pattern. Now pipe the vanilla batter.
- Keep it inside a preheated oven at 180°C for 10-15mins.
- Let the cake cool completely. After the cake cools completely, invert the cake on the Plastic wrap. and carefully peel off the baking paper.
- Spread the whipped cream, then refrigerate for 8-10 mins.
- Then start from shorter side roll the cake tightly but gently with the help of plastic wrap like you roll a sushi.
- Refrigerate the cake for 4-5 hours.
- Our Vanilla Swiss Roll is ready.Slice and serve.
- Make the whipped cream: Using a hand mixer whip the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until medium to stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.