Taco Tuesday looks a little different with this Taco French Bread Pizza taking center stage! All of your favorite taco flavors are nested in a loaf of French bread for a dinner the whole family loves.I love a french bread pizza! This Taco French Bread Pizza is so simple to make. Crispy, spicy, cheesy and delicious, this Taco Stuffed Bread is a quick and easy meal that gets dinner on the table in no time!
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup of your favorite taco sauce
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans or boiled and mashed pinto beans or boiled Rajma (red kidney bean)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
TACO TOPPINGS SUGGESTION:
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 4 green onions sliced thin
- Few cilantro leaves
- shredded lettuce
- 1 jalapeno
- Chipotle Ranch – your favorite brand
- diced avocados, or any other desired taco toppings
- In a large skillet add oil, cumin powder, red chill powder and garlic. cook on medium to high heat for 2-3 min.Add boiled and mashed beans.
- cook on medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Slice the loaf of french bread horizontally with a serrated knife. Place both halves on a cookie sheet.
- Generously cover the bread with taco sauce.
- place the bean mixture on top of the taco sauce.