Cranberry pistachio biscotti are a symphony of textures and flavors, perfect for dipping in coffee, tea, or enjoying on their own. These golden-brown beauties boast vibrant splashes of crimson cranberries and emerald pistachios, resembling holiday confetti sprinkled on a crispy canvas.
The biscotti boasts a satisfyingly firm exterior, yielding to a slightly crumbly, yet pleasantly chewy interior. The cranberries offer bursts of tartness and juicy surprise, while the pistachios deliver a satisfying crunch in every nibble.
Cranberry pistachio biscotti are beyond versatile. They’re perfect for an afternoon snack, a dessert accompaniment, or even a thoughtful holiday gift. Their elegant simplicity, bright colors, and festive flavors make them ideal for any occasion. Let the vibrant cranberries and crunchy pistachios tantalize your taste buds, and the satisfying crunch of the biscotti fill you with holiday cheer.
Eggless Cranberry Pistachio BiscottiCourse: Desserts
2 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida) , plus more for dusting
1½ teaspoons Baking powder
½ cup butter
½ cup Sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 tablespoon orange zest
½ cup Pistachios , unsalted, coarsely chopped
½ cup Cranberries , dried
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C). Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in orange zest and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in Pistachios and Cranberries..
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and knead briefly until smooth. Divide into two equal logs and place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly on the baking sheet.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300°F (150°C). Slice logs diagonally into ½-inch thick pieces. Place biscotti pieces back on the baking sheet, cut side down.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and crisp. Cool completely on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
- For vegan version use oil instead of butter and use almond milk or orange juice instead of milk